Hair extensions are getting to be one of the most popular ways tupdate hairdos. With just a few minutes, and quality hair extensions, you can change your hair style from short or medium length tlush, full, and long. That is the way tput in hair extensions.
It can be most important tpurchase real hair extensions. Synthetic ones can't be styled very well, sit's hard to get a polished look. If you have tresses plan on either curling the extensions tmatch, or straightening your natural hair prior to deciding to put in the hair extensions.
1. Part flowing hair across the back of your head from ear tear. The part needs to be about an inch from the bottom of your respective skull, where it creases if you tip your head back. Pull other hair to the top of your head, off the beaten track. Pinch a section of your real hair on the other hand of your head, and attach a clip. Dthe same on the other side of your head. Put in a third clip to the center, and you're simply done with the first section.
2. Re-section your hair as before, parting, again, through the back of your head. Leave a 1 inch strip of natural hair hanging within the clips you just insto alled. Pin the excess hair on the top of your head straight. The strip of natural hair you merely parted will partially obscure the clips. This alsnow provides you with a strip of hair tattach the next set of clips. You may need greater than 3 clips for this section. That's ok. Just repeat the steps above, open the back of your head. You'll probably end up with a clip above each ear.
3. Section nice hair once again the same way you did the very first twtimes. Now, you'll be using the two-clip extensions pieces. Three these double clip extensions needs to be enough. Put one double clip in hair extension on either side of your head, and one in the middle back.
4. This is the last layer which will gall around the back of your head. Section your hair for the last time. Make sure there is certainly still hair pulled aside, because you will need it tcover the last set of clips. These extensions will be placed randomly around the back of the head. Just be careful not tline them on top of the clips below.
5. You will need ttake a small section of hair on either side of your head, a few inches above your ears. Clip your last twextensions here.
Style nice hair as you normally would tsmooth it and earn it all blend in. Now that you learn how tput in your Clip Hair Extension, enjoy your look!
More informations: Clip In Hair Extensions